2.07.2012

Cooking and Blending Up a Storm!

I do not know how much of a storm I am cooking or blending up but I feel like I have been. I wanted to share three recipes with you that I have recently made in the last few days. So delicious! 


Homemade Sandwich Bread
I can't find the link for the recipe so I will have to get back to you. It was from Pinterest and it was super easy. So easy that I have made 3 loafs of this in the last week! So yummy! 

Pepperoni Pizza
I made this yesterday afternoon for lunch even though we have had pizza (not just pepperoni) quite a bit in the last few weeks. Haha. Nathan was like, "you made pizza again! don't you get tired of eating the same thing? haha." I used the MoneySavingMom recipe: here is the link - Homemade Pizza . For the sauce, I use a homemade spaghetti sauce that I made for a friend on Friday. Delicious! Again, I just found a recipe I liked on Pinterest. 

Avocado, Tomato and Mango Salsa
Here is where the blending comes into play. I like this salsa smooth - not chunky. In my recipe, I substituted a can of diced tomatoes with jalapenos for 1 of the tomatoes and for the jalapeno. I used Tastefully Simple Garlic Garlic and Onion Onion instead of chopping up garlic or onion. I was wanting hot sauce but didn't have any so I used a Pampered Chef Chipotle Seasoning. So delicious! Here is the link for the recipe: Avocado, Tomato and Mango Salsa

-----------

Later today, I will be making Carrot Walnut Chocolate Chip Muffins - just to try them out. Can't wait! Here is the link: Carrot Walnut Chocolate Chip Muffins


What have you been making this week?! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!