2.08.2012

Carrot Walnut Chocolate Chip Muffins


Healthy. Delicious. 


Two words to describe these muffins. I (of course) found the recipe on Pinterest. Can you tell I am on there a lot lately? Probably a couple times a day. I am always trying to find new recipes and ideas for little Harper's Room. 


After reading about these muffins, I had to make them right away. I was planning on making them two days ago but things just came up and I did not have as much energy as normal. So last night, I made sure the kitchen was clean so I could dive in! 


I changed a couple of things in the recipe but you can find the original here: 
Food-Fitness-FreshAir


The changes were not much - I only had Skim Milk instead of Soy Milk and White Flour for the White Whole Wheat Flour. Oh and I used Canola Oil instead of Vegetable. 


Next time, I would add more chocolate chips - I know that would take a bit away from it being healthy but my husband agreed. lol 


I hope you go and check out foodfitnessfreshair.com - there are tons of yummy recipes for you to try out! I can't wait to try the Vegan Kale Pesto! I can't wait! 

2 comments:

  1. Yum! That sounds delicious! I need to try your recipe. And kale pesto sounds interesting!
    Hey, I tagged you in a little questionnaire on my blog. Come, join me and spread some love if you'd like to. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I am working on the questionnaire. Thanks so much!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!