2.14.2012

Happy Valentine's Day!



Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! I hope you have a wonderful day. Make sure to tell someone you love...that you love them! :D

Nathan and I already had our "Valentine's Date Night" so I will just be making dinner here tonight. I get to spend it with my beautiful daughter and my wonderful husband. Sounds great to me. :D 

Tonight's menu: Corn & Cheese Chowder, side salad and bread (still trying to decide if I want to make a fresh loaf today or not. I will have to see how I feel.) 

What are your plans? 

If you need some ideas, I have some for you! 

1. Romantic Dinner at Home. Put the kids to sleep a little earlier and set the table with some candles. 
2. Rent a redbox or blockbuster movie (you can most likely search for free codes online). 
3. Give each other massages. (I gave Nathan a back massage friday night and he took me to breakfast the next morning. :D Amazing!)

4. Have a girls night out...if you are not with anyone. I loved spending time with my girlfriends! 


You can also search on Pinterest for some great ideas! Hope this gives you a place to start! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!