2.29.2012

Quick CVS Shopping Trip


Yesterday, I realized that $9 in extra care bucks from CVS were going to expire. So I had to go make a quick trip. My father in law took me to the store (we were making sure my car was fixed) - it was fun. 


I purchased: 


- 1 Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste $4.99 get back $4 ecbs 
- 1 Therma Care Wrap $3.79 get back $3.79 ecbs
- 1 Ajax Dish soap $0.89 (on sale) 




Total Due: $9.67 


I paid with my $9 ecbs - forgot the colgate coupon but that is okay. 


Total Due: $0.67 plus tax 


Mr. John added two bags of orange slices - one for me and one for Nathan. Yummy! So he paid for my $0.67 plus tax. So for me this purchase was free! 


Plus I received $7.79 in ecbs to use next time! The toothpaste will go to Bekah (sister in law) and the therma wrap is for Nathan - his back has been sore lately so I knew this would do the trick. 




Mr. John and I also stopped at Walmart. I got milk, 2 yogurts, bananas, creamer and  he threw in a huge box of Goldfish for Hailey. Total Due was around $16 after tax. My father in law is wonderful because he got this for us too. 


-----------------------------------------


I love when Nathan goes out of town for a couple days - not because of the fact that he is gone but I get to spend time with his family one on one. Sarah and Bo came over Monday night to fix our car - there was a leak from one of the hoses to the radiator and then I treated them to dinner. 


Then last night, Nathan's parents came over for dinner - Mrs. Joy made Chinese food and brownies with strawberries for dessert! Yummy! Then Mr. John and I took the car for a test drive to make sure there were no more leaks. Also because I really needed to go to the store.  


They are a HUGE blessing in my life! I truly Thank the Lord greatly for them! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!