3.16.2012

CVS Shopping Trip



Monday night, I decided that I would head out to CVS for a few items. I wish I would have gone on Sunday because I would have been able to get one of those MP3 Players for free but oh well. (Can't get them all.)


I purchased: 


1 Zhu Zhu Pet $1 (clearance 75% off)
1 Pedia Care $5.99 get back $5.00 ecb
1 Zyrtec 5 ct. $5.99 get back $5.99 ecb
1 Chocolate Peep $0.88 (filler - nathan ate it right away. lol)


Used: 


$2 off zyrtec coupon 
$11.79 ecbs from previous shopping trips


Total Due: $0.07 plus tax ($1.35 total)


Got back - $10.99 ebcs! 


Love that I can get the occasional treat/toy for my family while still saving tons of money! 


Total Saved: $20.59 or 99.6% savings!!! That is awesome! 




How did you do this week? Did you go to Walgreens, CVS or Rite Aid? I would love to hear about your savings! 

2 comments:

  1. I went to CVS the day I found out about the mp3 players. It just happened that it was on my way, otherwise I probably wouldn't have done it.
    I couldn't find the bigger ones, so I got 2 of the small ones. For smth. that was free, can't complain, but I don't think I would have paid anything for them. They are definitely not worth $70 or whatever their full price is. They are very cheap looking, the touch screen is not very responsive and I still haven't managed to transfer music to it :)) So, I'm guessing they are just trying to get rid of them. Don't feel bad, I got a feeling, there's gonna be more of these soon. They still have other craig mp3 players for sale, so they might be on clearance soon.

    I also bought a projector. My husband really wanted one ever since they were like $100, then on clearance for $75. We paid $20, got home to find that it was broken. It was a final sale, so I wasnt sure whether i can return it or not. Talked to customer service and got our money back, but we couldn't find another one. Sold out everywhere :( They also had some portable tvs for like $10, dvd players for $10 and other electronics for cheap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow. Sorry for all that trouble! I did see that a bunch of people were having a bit of trouble with them not working. I would contact the company. Maybe they will replace them for you. Thanks for sharing your story.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!