4.15.2012

Aldi Shopping Trip


We ran in for a couple of things - stayed with in my budget I wanted to spend today too. Here is what we got: 


- 2 strawberries 1.58 *= (.79 each)
- pineapple .99
- ice cream 2.69
- cantaloupe .99
- 4 yogurts 1.56 (.39 each)
- navel oranges 1.29
- kettle chips 1.79
- premium bacon 3.29
- skim milk 2.99
- 1 sparkling water .59
- salt .35
- pecan shortbread cookies 1.59


Total Due: $19.70 plus tax


*Yesterday, we went to Walmart and I bought one pack of strawberries for 1.88 - should have checked Aldi's prices first. Oh well - we will certainly eat them. 


Still have about $50 left for the month to spend. Can't wait to see how much money I can save! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!