4.19.2012

Walgreens and CVS Shopping!


Yesterday, I was at Walgreens getting a prescription filled so I decided I would try to get some great deals. I also went to CVS later last night when Nathan and I picked up our FREE Artisan Pizza. Here is a breakdown of my trips: 


Walgreens: 


Transaction #1: 


- 3 packs pepsi next $1.99 each
- 3 mentos gum $0.99 each


Used (3) $0.55 mentos coupons


Total Due: $6.29 plus tax  


Total Saved: $14.55 or 70%


{I should have received $3 RR from the pepsi deal but the cashier wouldn't give it to me. I had a huge issue with her because she was very rude. I left the store - didn't argue with her - and I contacted the Store Manager. He gave me $6 RR today and refunded me $0.76 for one of the mentos that run up wrong. I was happy for the $6 RR. :D}


Transaction #2: (this was done tonight - not shown in picture) 


- Similasan Allergy Spray $6 (last one)
- 1 Pepsi Next 20 oz. $0.99


Used $6 RR 


Total Due: $0.99 plus tax 


Total Saved: $8.59 or 90%


Received $6 RR and $0.99 RR


Transaction #3: 


- 3 packs pepsi next $1.99 each
- 1 pepsi next 20 oz. $0.99 


Used: $6 RR 


Total Due: $0.96 plus tax


Total Saved: $17.10 or 95%


Received $3 RR and $0.99 RR




CVS: 


- 2 Colgate toothpastes $2.99 each 


Used (2) $1 off coupons plus $4 ecbs 


Total Due: - $0.02 plus tax!!!


Total Saved: $7.00 or 100%


Received $4 ecbs!! 


{I also received my $4 ecbs from the Special K deal last week. So I have $8 ecbs to start with this weekend!} 




In total, I spent: $8.22 plus tax and have $8 in ecbs and $4.98 in rr! I saved a total of $47.24 or an average of 85%!!! I love great deals! We are now stocked up on pop for Nathan for a long time. 


Did you score any great deals? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!