I am Totally Nesting!
Today was such a wonderful day:
- chopped veggies from our csa box
- put together Harper's bassinet (pack n play)
- sweep/steam mop the kitchen floor
- lunch at the Chattanooga Market - Famous Nater's Famous Good Sandwiches (delicious!) - Starbuck's Half - Price Frappes and apple fritter (for me)...old fashioned donut (for nathan)
- some shopping - Target and Academy Sports Store.
Once we got home, I felt the need to clean! The above pictures are my clean kitchen. I reorganized everything on my counter. I got 3 glass canisters for Mother's Day - filled them with lentils, brown rice and black beans. I will be ordering labels for them very soon from Mustard Seed Dream! Tara does amazing work and her prices are awesome!
I also did a little more reorganizing in Hailey's closet - putting clothes away and organizing my stockpile - putting recent purchases away. I did one load of laundry and helped clean up Hailey's toys.
I know what some are you thinking...you cleaned on Mother's Day?! Yes, I did. I felt the need to clean and organize. I feel so much better!
I need to do some more organizing - our bedroom, hailey's dresser drawers and one more cabinet. I want to get rid of a few more items. Also, I am trying to sell our kitchen tables so we can buy new ones. Pray it is soon.
What did you do today?!