Unexpected Savings at Publix - Love Markdowns!
We were only at Publix for butter and a smoothie drink to mix with my beet juice. I was checking the meat dept. to see if they had anything marked down since tomorrow is a new sale - glad we were looking too because the butcher asked us if we wanted to get some deals on steaks!
I knew Nathan would love to get some since it costs so much to get all natural, organic meats! Also, I thought since we were stocking up on some steaks - I would get some chicken. Good thing I made my pantry/freezer list this morning!
- 4 I can't believe it's not butter (BOGO $3.19 for 2)
- 1 Silk Fruit & Protein $2.50
- 2 packs Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (1.71 lb each)
- 2 Greenwise New York Strips $8.99/lb = $16.90 (normally $13.99/lb)
- 2 Greenwise Filet Mignon $9.99/lb = $15.88 (normally $20.99/lb)
- 2 Top Sirloin Fillets $3.99/lb = $3.95 (normally $6.99/lb)
(4) $1.25 off printable ICBNB product
(1) $1.00 off printable Silk Fruit and Protein
Total Due: $47.29 plus tax
Total Savings: $49.90 or 48%
Not too bad! We are saving the steaks for "date night" - can't wait!