5.08.2012

Taking An Inventory of Our Pantry and Freezer Items!



I woke up this morning with lots of energy so I thought I would take advantage of it! I made a long list of everything we have. Here is a list of what I have:


Grains: 


- White and Brown Rice
- Quiquoa 
- 7 boxes Pasta (angel hair, veggie, whole wheat penne, elbow and egg noodles)
- 3 packs ramen noodles
- quick oats


Canned Goods: 


- 1 can black beans
- 4 cans cannellini beans 
- 1 lg. can pinto beans
- 4 cans creamed corn
- 1 can regular corn
- 4 cans cranberries
- 2 cans tomatoes paste
- 6 jars canned tomatoes
- 1 lg. can crushed tomatoes
- 1 can diced with jalapenos
- pineapple juice
- 2 cream of chicken soup
- 1 cream of mushroom soup


Other Items: 


- sweet and sour sauce
- apple butter
- bread crumbs: 5 containers
- 3 jars canned pear jam
- 2 packs stuffing
- 1 lb. black beans (dry)
- 1 lb. green lentils (dry)
- jello
- sugar
- 1 pack craisins
- 2 cans whole almonds
-  6 bottles salad dressing (honey dijon, raspberry vin, balsamic vin and asian sesame vin)
- coconut oil
- canola oil
- olive oil
- flax seeds






In the Freezers: 


- 3 bags green beans
- 1 lg. bag corn
- 1 bag spinach
- 1 bag kale
- 4 packs hot dogs
- flour tortillas
- 2 pcs. flounder
- 1 pack tilapia 
- 3 meals pork chops
- 1 whole chicken
- 4 meals drumsticks
- 1 meal chicken leg quarters
- 5 - 2 pk. twice baked potatoes


- buckwheat flour
- brown rice flour
- all purpose flour
- walnuts


- 2 chuck roasts 
- 1 shoulder roast
- 1 rump roast
- 4 pk t-bones
- 18 lbs ground beef
- 4 pk cube steak
- 2 pk rib steak
- 2 pk sirloin steak
- 3 pk beef liver
- 1 pk boneless stew meat


{All of our steak packs have 2 in each - so in steaks alone we have 24 meals! Love having all this meat on hand!}


I am so thankful to have this list now because I see what meals I can make and to make sure I don't buy things I already have! 


Have you taken an inventory of what is in your cabinets? It only took me about 20 minutes! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!