5.06.2012

Small & Quick Aldi Shopping Trip 5/6


{I must say, don't you like my new pictures?! I am using the Instagram program on my Iphone...I love it!}


Anyways...Nathan, Hailey and I headed to Aldi to pick up a few things for this week. I wanted to keep the cost around $5...I was so close! Nathan needed some cereal - he doesn't like the kind I purchased and I saw tortilla chips which we could definitely use! 


- Apple Rounds $1.49 
- 4 Mangoes $1.56 
- 2 Avocados $0.98
- Tortilla Chips $1.19
- 1 Cucumber $0.49
- Honey Wheat Bread $1.29


Total Due: $7.00 plus tax


About to make our Weekly meal plan - be on the lookout! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!