6.05.2012

I am still here...

I just wanted to say that I am still here. I have been busy getting use to having little miss Harper around. I haven't gotten too much sleep but I am still able to keep up with her and Hailey. I am also keeping up with the household chores (with my husband's help when he gets home from work) like laundry, dishes, picking up toys and meals. Nathan has been a huge help when I need it. He even has gone into work late so I could get a little sleep...not much but still a little. I am truly blessed. Hailey is adjusting pretty well - she is still having some obeying issues but that is normal for a 2 year old with that has had her world rocked. :D she has been a great helper though. It has been really sweet to see her trying to comfort Harper. I have had a few couponing trips since we got home. Our printer broke so I haven't had the opportunity to keep up with the printable coupons but I get 5 newspapers delivered to my house each Sunday and Nathan's grand mommy gives me another 5 to 6 (sometimes more) sets of inserts. So I am stocked up for deals with those. How is everyone doing? Have you found any great deals? I would love to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you are awesome to keep up with the chores. I remember when my second one was born, everything was a blurry of feeding, diaper-changing,lack of sleeping and then all over again...Hopefully, she'll start sleeping better for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you. I think if I didn't do any chores and such I would feel that all I was doing was nursing and changing diapers. It helps me feel better. :D and I wouldnt have any clean clothes or dishes if I didn't wash them. Lol.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!