11.27.2012

Weekly Menu Plan!


Happy Tuesday! Sorry this is a day late...it has been a bit busy and stressful this past weekend. A sick husband, teething girls plus holiday shopping and yummy Thanksgiving dinner with family.

Plus last night, we went out to eat for a wonderful friend of mine; Kristy. We were going to go for dessert afterwards but we had a tantrum throwing little girl and Nathan had a work call at 9 pm. I really wanted dessert too. lol I really don't need it but I love chocolate when I am having a stressful day.

Anyways, here is our menu plan for the week.


Breakfasts: 

Cold Cereal, smoothies, eggs and toast, and/or fruit

{I have fresh beets, kale, spinach, frozen fruit, ect. to make smoothies. What a great way to use up fresh veggies before they go bad!}

Lunches: 

Peanut Butter and Honey Sandwiches, chips, fruit or any leftovers

Dinners: 

Pork Chops, Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes, Salad
Black Beans and Rice with fresh cilantro from our garden!
Chicken Parmesan using Progresso Recipe Starters
Grilled Latin-Style Chicken with roasted potatoes and veggies
Ladie's Christmas Dinner called Joyous Night at church
Leftovers

Friday night, Nathan will probably take the girls some where since I will not be home to cook anything.   Maybe Chick Fil A since that is Hailey's favorite or he could pick up a $5 pizza Little Caesar's!

{Just had to pause from writing this post because my daughter Hailey just sneezed while eating eggs. Needless to say, i just got chewed up eggs all over my pants. Oh the life of a mother!}

What is your family having this week? Leave a comment/link for me to check out!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!