12.14.2012

Update!

Where to begin with this update?! I know I haven't been able to blog much in the past couple weeks. I have missed it too. But life has been a little crazy. I wish I could say it was because of getting ready for the holidays but that is not it.

Our house has been full of sicklings! First, Nathan (still trying to get rid of an annoying cough) then Hailey got croup (still has the coughing but is almost done - she is no longer sick though) and now me - right now it is just allergies. :D I have been keeping up with disinfecting our home since on Sundays we have small group at our house. Luckily, hailey got sick Monday and was feeling better by Saturday! And no kids caught anything.

I have tried to be productive around the house - it has been pretty clean but not totally. Today, I worked on the house - kitchen, living room, girls' rooms and some laundry. I still have the bathrooms and more laundry but that can wait. :D

Here are some pictures from the past couple weeks.

Our Christmas tree! 

Sweet little Harper!

My new haircut! 8 inches off! 

Harper wanted her picture taken too!

Decorating Cookies with Aunt Sarah!

Rolling out the dough! 

I hope to be able to post more this week since we are all pretty much feeling better! How are things in your life? I hope they are going great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!