4.08.2013

30 Day House Cleaning Challenge - Day 7 and 8

There was not much cleaning going on yesterday or today.

Sundays are our days to go to church and spend time with friends and family. Yesterday was different...we did go to church, had lunch with a friend (we grilled out) and then in the evening we went to the most incredible memorial service for one of our pastor's wife.

God is so good. He was given all the glory. We worship together, cried together, heard great testimonies of Christi's life from her husband, daughters, family and friends. She had even written a letter. She is standing in the presence of the Lord. 

Today, I just wanted to have a fun day with the kids. We went to the park, had a picnic, played outside more and then after E and B left the girls and I went to Chick fil A (had a coupon) for dinner with my father in law and ending the day with a small trip to Aldi. 

Here are some pictures from today. 






We had a blast! Hailey did not want to leave the park but it was nap time (and they needed it)! 

Now the girls are tucked in bed (Hailey has gotten out 3 times so far) and I am sitting in the quiet playroom/computer room writing. 

I did pick up the bathroom, do 3 loads of laundry and went grocery shopping. I will vacuum the floors tomorrow with the new task for the day. 

On Saturday, I also cleaned the windows and surfaces in the girls' room plus downloaded on the pictures from my phone (almost 1750) onto the computer! It was so nice to get that accomplished. 

How did you do this week? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!