4.02.2013

Waking up...

This morning, I had to force myself out of bed early. Hailey helped me because she needed to watch cartoons, drink milk and go to the potty 3 times. Lol

I woke up at 6:30 am but did try to go back to bed - clearly that did not work out. I was okay with it though because I got to hangout with Hailey before the kiddos I babysit came over. Sweet time.

Now, I am listening to sweet sounds coming from the play room. :) music to my ears! Hailey loves having her best friend come over everyday. What little girl wouldn't?!

Today, will be filled with laundry and running around with the kids. If the weather is nice again, we will be having lunch outside! (I wore shorts yesterday!)

How are you doing with waking up early?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!