4.03.2013

30 Day House Cleaning Challenge - Day 1 and 2

I totally forgot about posting about the "30 Day House Cleaning Challenge." The day I read about it on moneysavingmom.com, I cleaned the whole house for the next 8 hours! I even cleaned all the windows - inside and out! Nathan asked if he was at the right house. lol

I have completed days 1 and 2. It didn't even take me that long either since the house has been cleaned since last thursday!

Day One:
My sweet husband cleaning the kitchen.
This is what I woke up to!
Living Room - Before

Living Room - After! 

 Day Two:






And there are our bathrooms. All I needed to do was pick up some clothes and wipe everything down with a clorox wipe! 

Love my house being so clean. Hoping to keep it this way! 

How did you do?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!