9.24.2013

Day One - 5 Day Pinterest Challenge...Pumpkin Muffins!

I am so sorry I am posting this late. I got distracted last night after I worked out. New season of Castle came on and I watched another recorded show.

Last night, while Nathan was eating dinner - I made these delicious Pumpkin Muffins. We ate them for breakfast this morning...well the girls and I did. Nathan was gone before we even woke up.


This recipe seriously could not have been any easier! One box classic yellow cake mix and a can of pumpkin! That is it!

I baked them at 350 for about 20 minutes.

Here is the link for where I found the recipe... Pumpkin Muffins

I have seen on a cooking show that you can use a can of pumpkin in low fat brownies in place of the water, oil and eggs. Delicious and easy!

This morning...I heated the muffins up for 10 seconds and sprinkled powder sugar on them. I think tomorrow I will add some cinnamon on top.

What did you end up making? I would love to hear!

{If you are just now seeing this..please join me in this short challenge! It feels great to actually make the things we pin!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!