9.25.2013

Day Two of Five Day Pinterest Challenge - Roasted Cabbage!

I took the night off last night. Nathan, the girls and I headed out to Chick fil a for dinner and ice cream. It was so nice to spend time together as a family. I have been missing it.

Nathan has been working two jobs plus going to school so we do not get to see each other as much as we would like. I know it is only a season and thankfully it will be slowing down soon.

Tonight, I made teriyaki chicken, white rice and roasted cabbage. It was yummy.


There is the roasted cabbage. I should have cooked it a little longer but it was delicious anyway. Here is the recipe link - Roasted Cabbage .

I only had fresh lime to use instead of lemon but it worked out great.

What did you make? I can't wait to hear!

Tomorrow is looking like Baked Meatballs for dinner! I have a crowd to feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!