9.26.2013

Small Shopping Trip - Walmart...gotta love overages!


What a great morning so far! Harper and I dropped off Hailey to school so I decided we would go do some coupon shopping. :D

I was able to get everything on my list. Last time I went shopping they did not have the gillette shaving gel but I am glad because someone gave me a couple more to use.

Walmart Trip:

- 11 Gillette Shaving Gels $4.03 overage!
- 6 Starbucks drinks
- 1 box Ball Lids with Rings
- White cloud toilet paper
- 1 Mott's apple juice

Coupons Used:

(1) $6/3 Gillette shaving product
(4) $3/2 Gillette shaving product
(6) $1/1 Starbucks Iced Coffee drink
(1) $1/1 Mott's apple juice

Total Spent: $10.97 plus tax

Total Saved: $25.00 or 70%

Also pictured is my Dunkin' Donuts drink which was FREE for my birthday (coupon expires 9/30) - I got the Iced Pumpkin Mocha Latte! DELICIOUS!

Have you gone on a couponing trip recently? How did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!