2.08.2014

Another Shopping Trip - Bi Lo, Publix and Walgreens

This week, I had not really looked at the sale ads so yesterday that is what I did. The girls and I wanted to get out of the house so this was a perfect thing to do....we also needed milk for Harper...this was a must.

I looked at the store ads on Southern Savers...I love Jenny's match ups...such a HUGE time saver for me! I was able to find coupons in my binder and file box that matched a good amount of the stock up priced items...some coupons expired today.

{my stockpile has gotten low so i will be working on filling it back up!}



The girls and I headed out around 2 in the afternoon - they were excited to go couponing. Hailey was even on the lookout for coupons at the stores. She found some great ones. :D

*All .50 coupons doubled up to 1.00 and came from newspaper inserts between Jan. & Feb.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transaction One (Bi-Lo) 

8 EAS Muscle Building Bars .25 each!!!!
1 Zone Carb Control Bar .25!!!!
3 Colgate Toothpaste .99 each
4 Progresso Soups 1.50 each
1 Jolly Time Popcorn 1.34
5 POM Juices $1.49 each
1 Southern Home Trail Mix 1.00

Coupons Used: 

(3) .75 off any Colgate Toothpaste
(2) .50 off 2 Progresso Soup
(1) .50 off any Jolly Popcorn
(5) .50 off any POM Juice

Total before coupons and sales: $50.27

Total after coupons and sales: $10.51 plus tax - saved 83% plus .20 per gal in Fuelperks!

Transaction Two (Publix)

2 Hungry Jack Hashbrowns 1.50 each

Coupons Used: 

(2) .50 off any Hungry Jack

Total before coupons: $3.00

Total after coupons: $1.00 plus tax - saved 67%

{i ended up getting rain checks for 8 V8 Refreshers and 5 Palmolive Dish Soaps.}

After our trip to Publix, we stopped by the grandparents to spend some time. It was a nice impromptu visit. Plus, I received more coupons to use with the current sales so on the way home we stopped at Bi-Lo and Walgreens. Harper needed milk so we had to stop at another store on the way home anyways.

Transaction Three (Walgreens) 

3 Lady Speed Stick BOGO 3.29
3 Men Speed Stick BOGO 3.39 (should have been 2.99 now that i am writing this)

Coupons Used: 

(3) BOGO Speedstick (up to 2.99)
$1 RR from previous shopping trip

Total before coupons and sales: $20.04

Total after coupons and sales: $0.10 plus tax - saved 100% and Earned 500 points

Transaction Four (Super Bi-Lo)

1 Gallon Whole Milk 3.89
2 EAS Carb Bars 1.99 each
2 Colgate Toothpastes .99 each

Coupons Used: 

(2) .50 off bars store coupon on product
(1) 1.00 off any EAS product
(2) .75 off any Colgate toothpaste

Total before coupons and sales: $13.25

Total after coupons and sales: $4.35 plus tax - saved 67%

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am very pleased with my savings yesterday...the protein bars and trail mix is for Nathan for Valentine's Day...milk for Harper...deodorants for myself and my papa...i love stocking up...slowly!

Have you found any deals? I would love to hear about them!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!