2.17.2014

Weekly Meal Plan 2.17.2014



This morning, I made one more attempt to get Nathan or Hailey to give me at least one idea for a dinner that they would like me to make - it did not work. The menu may change a little because I am sure they will ask for something other than what is on my plan. lol Oh well...at least we have a stocked up pantry to get creative.

Breakfasts

Dark Chocolate and Peppermint Pancakes (Aldi sells the mix at Christmas time - so yummy!)
Toaster Strudels (We have 3 boxes left)
Oatmeal
Fruit

Lunches

"Grilled" Venison Burgers (I made these yesterday...loved them!)
Turkey Sandwiches
PB & Jelly Sandwiches
Fruit or Veggies
Chex Mix
Cookies

Dinners

Monday: Leftovers from last night (our friends came over and we ordered BBQ - we split the cost.)
Tuesday: Baked Chicken, Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Santa Fe Chicken with Rice or Millet
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Chili with Rolls or Biscuits

I will also be making a few desserts. I will look in my cookbooks to see what I can come up with. I will share what I make this week! Be on the lookout!

What are you having this week? Any new recipes you are trying? Leave a link in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!