5.17.2014

pantry challenge - day 5



Tonight, I needed a quick meal. We went to church tonight plus served in the kid's ministry at the 6 pm service.

Thankfully, Nathan asked if I was making pizza. So simple!

I used MoneySavingMom's Homemade Pizza Dough Recipe. I use this one anytime I am making pizza.

I used 100% White Whole Wheat Flour - I was not use to the texture so it took me a little longer to make it easy to spread it out. plus I gave my rolling pin away recently - i will need to get a new one.

For toppings I used:

- shredded cheese
- minced garlic
- blacked pepper
- pepperoni
- frozen onions and peppers

What are you having for dinner tonight?!

{day 4 - we had a friend over so we went to Chick fil A for dinner. :D}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!