4.16.2009

This week was great. I have found the answer to having a great day at work. DANCING AND SINGING IN THE BACK! That is what I have been doing. It helps out so much.

This week I started a Weight Watchers Walk It Challenge. Nathan has been helping me out. It is a bit hard right now but I know it is helping me out so much! I am down to 135 as of today. It made me so happy. My next weight goal is 131.5, I do not know what reward I would like to get but I know it will be a good one. My last weight goal I went shopping for new workout clothes to help me stay motivated. Nathan took me shopping...it was so much fun.

I have a friend at work who says that he is going to seminary to become an Episcopal Priest. I have been talking with him about his beliefs and they just don't add up. From what I gather, he believes that there is more than one way to get to heaven, that we should not change other cultures religious beliefs (so I asked him about the Great Commission...no answer yet), and other crazy stuff. He even asked me if I thought Gandi was in heaven. Clearly I said no because John 14:6 says: Jesus said to them, "I am the way, the truth and the light. No one comes to the Father except through me." It is crazy to me. He wants to talk more about everything...I am making sure I am prepared. Scriptually and Mentally. Pray for me.

Well Good Night for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!