7.29.2010

Learning

So, I have started couponing again. I showed a few of my friends all the sites and how to get started but never consistently did this myself. Today, however, I changed that. Having to buy diapers and formula takes money out of our grocery funds, so I need to save money where I can.

Nathan, Hailey and I went out for our first family date night. Fun how the meaning of "date night" has changed to going to Babies R Us for diapers, Walmart for formula and Krystal for dinner. Got a good deal on the diapers though...we bought 3 different size packs for $18 each. I had 3 $2.00 coupons and a $25 gift card towards this purchase. And because I bought the 3 packs I got a $10 gift card to use at another time. Total cost: $18.00 That was awesome. I also told Mrs. Joy about Old Navy's deal on camies... $2.00 each til Saturday. Original price: $8.50 each. She went to the store for me and got me 3 camies. Total Savings: $19.50 Pretty amazing!

I have printed off coupons off of the Target website because I can use those at Publix which also doubles coupons. Tomorrow I will print off more and on Sunday I will buy the paper. I may get a couple because I heard the coupons are suppose to be awesome this week. We will see.

I will let you know about what my next savings/deals later. I pray that I continue in this and learn the ins and outs of couponing. I am sure it will be a great journey.

P.S. Yesterday, I ordered a $32.00 nursing cover for FREE just paid shipping which was $9.95. Great deal, especially since it was for the one I wanted to get and didn't know I would get the code to make it free. Amazing!

Until next time!

Jesus looked at them and said, " With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!