8.20.2010

Good morning, everyone! I actually had time to sit down and do some blogging while Hailey is sleeping. It has taken me about an hour and half to get her to this point! Oh the joys of motherhood. I really enjoy getting to spend time with her during the day. I work most nights of the week, so Nathan gets to have Daddy Time with her. He loves it, even though it is somewhat hard for him. She isn't as easy to take care of when it is just him and her.
Anywhoo....I found this cupcake that I would love to make this weekend. 
It looks delicious (thanks to mingmakescupcakes). I am so excited! I will let you know how it turns out!



Tomorrow is my 25th birthday! The theme is "Celebrating 25 Years of Awesomeness"! Ha! Ha! (Just kidding...there is no theme.) Yesterday, Nathan took me to Verizon to get a new phone. The phone I chose was a Blackberry Curve with a hot pink cover, even though my BIL tried talking me out of it. I love it so far. It is perfect for me. To celebrate my birthday tomorrow, I am going grocery shopping! I found some great deals at Publix and Target, so I can't miss out on those. I hope Nathan will be taking me to Moe's for lunch, especially since I have a Free Entree Coupon. I have been craving some mexican. Yummy.
     I can't believe I will be 25. Not only that, I have a 2 month old child and have been married for a little over 2 years. I have even started my own business Tastefully Simple. That to me is amazing and crazy at the same time. Not that I am not happy, I am! But looking back on how I got here, I never would have imagined this! Only by the grace of God do I have the life I have and want.

So, in my last post I talked about starting to coupon again. I went to Publix on Tuesday with Hailey to do some grocery shopping. My end total was $21.57 and I saved about $39.00! I was shocked because I didn't know what it was going to turn out to be. I am trying to stock up on foods that we use everyday. I purchased 2 boxes of cereal, 2 boxes of pasta, 2 jars of Prego, 2 boxes of rice, 1 box of cereal bars, 2 loafs of bread, 1 Stoffer's Frozen meals for 2, Herbal Essence Shampoo and Conditioner, 2 free bottles of Herbal Essence Hairspray, and 14 jars of Earth's Best baby food. Saving on this trip helped me to buy more meats and veggies at Wal-mart. I even saved some money there, not a lot but some! Soon, Nathan is going to have to buy me a cabinet with shelves for a pantry to put in the kitchen.

I hope you have enjoyed reading about my shopping trip. If you would like to learn how to coupon, go to SouthernSavers. This is my favorite website and helps me out so much. Let me know if you need any other website for coupons. I know of a lot.

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog :) I hope you have a marvelous birthday tomorrow! Sorry we can't be there to celebrate with you.. We are there in spirit! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!