1.28.2011

What my Business is all about!

I have been thinking of ways to get the word out about my Tastefully Simple business is all about. I have posted on Facebook, handed out business cards and shared samples at the Holiday Hearts Benefit for the Hospice of Chattanooga, told my friends and family and now I am sharing it more in depth on my blog! 

Tastefully Simple products are TASTEY AND SIMPLE to use! The name really fits the products. We offer soups, breads, seasonings, desserts, drinks, and much more! Most products need NO MORE THAN ONE OR TWO ingredients or you can SERVE IT AS IS! How great is that? I have a hard time not reordering things because they are so yummy. 
Here are some pictures of the products: 

 Seen above is Seasoned Salt, Garlic Garlic (1 tsp = 1 garlic clove), Onion Onion (1 tbsp = 1 small onion) and Bountiful Beer Bread- Value Pack (add 1 can of any carbonated beverage, mix together and place in bread pan; add 3 tbsp butter on top...bake in the oven!)  

We also have lots of Seasonal Products (Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer) and Standard Products for you to choose from. Direct Shipping for every order. You can even send gifts to your friends and family---right to their door! Standard Shipping Fees: $6.99 for orders up to $59.99 and 12% for orders $60 and up! Taxes will vary from state to state.

Check out the catalog: Fall/Winter 2010-2011 E-Catalog

Also, check out some of our specials going on! If you have any other questions or if you would like to Host a Taste-Testing Party or Catalog Party; a great time to share wonderful food with your family and friends! Email me at carlye.rankin@yahoo.com and I can share with you what we need to do!

Thanks for all who have helped me promote my business already. I am very blessed and thankful!

Clearance Sale - 40% Off Select Items While Supplies Last

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!