3.09.2011

Another Rainy Day....French Toast and Bacon? Yes, please!

Good morning! What a beautiful, rainy day! I must admit I am enjoying this rain. This morning I would have loved to sit outside on the porch with some coffee and listen to the rain. But I had to go get our little girl out of bed...she was making lots of noise to let us know she was awake. I love it though. I love getting up with Nathan and Hailey (she is so happy when she wakes up!) in the morning: making coffee and packing his lunch; just getting to sit down and spend time with them. It is a time to have with one another before the crazy day starts! God has blessed me so. 


Back to my original thought: French Toast and Bacon! I made French toast this morning: 2 eggs,   1 1/2 tsp. Warm Up! Mulling Spice, 1/8 cup milk, 1 tsp. vanilla and pinch of salt --soak 2-3 slices of bread for 10 seconds on each side. Cook and eat! I put butter, confectioners sugar and syrup! So yummy. And of course I had to make bacon! 


Ask of Prayer: 


Yesterday, my Papa was rushed to the hospital after his doctor's appointment. He has not been feeling good and was complaining of chest pains. So far they think that there is a leak in one of the valves in his heart. To fix this they would put a stint in. Today, they are going to be preforming a cauterization to see what is going on before they make any decisions on what to do. Please pray for him. I know God can heal him completely. Matthew 18:19 says, "I also tell you this: If two of you agree here on earth concerning anything you ask, my Father in heaven will do it for you." I pray that God's will is to heal him. Please join with me. 


Thank you all for reading. I appreciate it. If you have enjoyed what I write about, please becoming a follower! Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!