4.24.2011

Happy Easter



Happy Easter Everyone! I hope you are enjoying this glorious day. A day to celebrate that our Lord has risen! So thankful that I have much to look forward to beyond this world. Christ has given me a reason to be hopeful! One day I will be in Heaven with Him. Rejoicing with the ones who went on before me...with all who believed in Jesus! How amazing. 

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 (New Living Translation)


The Hope of the Resurrection
 13 And now, dear brothers and sisters, we want you to know what will happen to the believers who have died so you will not grieve like people who have no hope. 14 For since we believe that Jesus died and was raised to life again, we also believe that when Jesus returns, God will bring back with him the believers who have died. 15 We tell you this directly from the Lord: We who are still living when the Lord returns will not meet him ahead of those who have died. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. 17 Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. Then we will be with the Lord forever. 18So encourage each other with these words.


We have much to look forward to! Praise the Lord!

Have a wonderful time with family and friends. I am taking the day off for couponing. I will start back up tomorrow. I will however be reorganizing my coupons into a binder. I am trying to figure out the best way to do this for me. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

On another note: Nathan and I planned where we will be putting the fence and garden. He is going to help me get the seeds started in the little greenhouse he got me. We are going to do this tonight because I have been slacking a little bit. I get caught up in the organization and planning of things that I forget to complete the first task! Thankfully I have him to help me out. I will put up some pictures when we are done!

Thanks for reading! Have a blessed evening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!