4.26.2011

Small Tuesday Shopping Trip

Missing from this picture is two loaves of Nature's Own 100% Whole Wheat Bread


Hailey and I went out to run some errands this afternoon since we didn't have any other babies today. First we visited Mrs. Joy at work who gave me a coupon on cereal which gave in very handy with the deals at Publix.

- 2 Oral B Indicator Toothbrushes (Rain check from 2 weeks ago)
- 3 ears of corn
- 2 Ny Garlic Bread Sticks (50% off)
- 2 Nature's Own loaves of bread
- 2 BIC Soleil Razors
- 2 (17.5 oz) boxes of Corn Pops
- 1 Frosted Flakes
- 2 Nature's Own Granola Bars

Total Due: $12.83
Total Saved: $34.12 Plus $10 in coupons in the boxes of corn pops!!! Awesome!



Next we made a quick stop at Aldi. I wasn't going to stop but then realized that little Miss Hailey needed some fruit and veggies to eat! So glad we stopped. I found great deals! 

- head of lettuce
- 2 mangos
- 2 avacadoes 
- 2 (8 oz) mushrooms
- 1 can black beans
- 5 lb spiral ham

Total Spent: $11.16

I don't know what the regular prices on mushrooms or lettuce are but they were on special today for $0.49 each!!! Also, the spriral ham was $5 off so I found the cheapest one since it is only Nathan and I.

$23.99 is a pretty great for me for the above things. This will last us for the next two weeks.

So far for the month I have spent about $125!! We have been out of town for 1 week so that helped out and my mother in law helped us out with getting us some formula for Hailey. I am very happy we have saved on groceries this month because we had to restock Nathan's wardrobe for Nathan!

Happy Days! How are you doing for the month? Let me know! I would love to hear about them!

I may go out of to Walgreens tonight or tomorrow for some Splenda!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!