4.19.2011

Love opening the mail!


In the mail I received some goodies! The Tide samples and $2 off coupon came Thursday, April 6 before we left for Chicago! Then this past Friday the Atkins Kit came in the mail. It included 3 different bars, a guide to using the Atkins Diet, recipe book and a carb counter booklet! They have changed the Atkins diet from what I can tell. It looks pretty good to me. I will definitely use  the recipe ideas!


Also seen in the picture is a little package with the word MICRO and 2 little circles. Can you guess what that is? You place those two little circles into water and they expand into microfiber towels! How cool is that?! And I was going to buy one of these...glad I didn't! My sister in law and I went to the Belk Charity Day Event Sale in Toccoa, Ga this past Saturday. While we were looking around they made an announcement that they had some free gifts to giveaway! Of course, we went to check it out. Bekah even got two packages for a total of 4 towels! So awesome! 


Link up what you received in the mail!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!