4.17.2011

Walgreen's Trip



Tonight Hailey and I decided to venture out to Rite Aid and Walgreens while Nathan cleaned up the kitchen and paid the bills. The above picture is part of the trip to Walgreens. 


Here is what I got: 
4 boxes Cap'n Crunch
1 Air Wick I motion kit
1 Reynolds Wrap
1 Wax Paper
1 Goody's Hair Clips
1 bag flour
1 bag of brown sugar
5 12 pks Coca Cola products


-----------------------------------------
Total OOP: $23.11


Total Saved: $32.71


Rite Aid was nothing special. I bought Nathan some Peeps and Got2b hair sculpting stuff. haha 


Total OOP: $1.29 and got $2 up+rewards back!


-------------------------------------------------


While I was at Walgreens I got to help a few other ladies save some more money. They were new to couponing so I gave them a few more tips. Fun Times! 


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!