Nathan and I have been working to get things crossed off of our goal list. This is what we have done so far:
- Planted half of the seeds for our garden. (Started them inside the house)
- Put up fenced in area in our backyard. (This is 3/4 of the way completed...we are still looking for a gate that will work.)
We plan to:
- Repaint the outside staircase.
- Organize the laundry room.
- Purchase a deep freezer to put in the organized laundry room. (We will be purchasing part of a cow from a friend of ours so we will need the room and our freezer right now is packed to the max. Thankful for that too because we received tons of frozen fruits and veggies for little Miss Hailey to eat.)
- Replace the carpet with hardwood flooring. (Probably will not be done for few months but is still on the goal list!)
- Purchase new end tables for the living room. (The ones we have now are from college. I bought them for $5 each at Walmart. They are now black with white streaks from the babies banging toys and such on them.)
I believe that is all for now. Nathan may have more goals but I can't remember them at the moment!