6.29.2011

Hello From Williamsburg, Virginia

We are now in Williamsburg, Virginia as of yesterday. I will have tons of pictures to put up from the Pierce's BBQ place we ate at for lunch (seen in Southern Living and Paula Dean's magazine)! Everything was so yummy! After lunch we headed to Colonial Williamsburg. You definitely need more than one day to see everything. Nathan said he would take me back at some point to see the other buildings/sites we missed. 


I will have pictures to show you once I can get on my computer with the internet. Most of the pictures were taken by Nathan so they will probably need to be edited. This will be a great opportunity for me to set up a website selling his pictures. He is AMAZING! 


I hope all is well in blog world, couponing world and real life! Today we are headed off to Virginia Beach! I am planning on working on my tan and reading some books. 


Pictures to come of that also! Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!