6.06.2011

Quick Bread Run

Today on Time 2 Save I noticed that they had an amazing deal posted about Nature's Own Bread! It was BOGO and I had (2) $0.55 coupons that would double! The sale ends tomorrow night and I knew this was a hot deal so I headed out!

I am glad I went because there were only 6 bags left! I only took 4 and I even got more coupons that were attached!

Total OOP: $3.36 (.40 was tax)
Total Savings: $11.80

I will take .40 per loaf of bread any day! I wish I would have had more room for more of that bread. Maybe soon. I can't wait to get our deep freezer!

Let me know if you have any luck getting this bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!