7.04.2011

Happy Fourth of July!!!!!


Happy Fourth of July Everyone! Thank you to our troops serving and who have served all of the world for our nation. 

Our trip to Colonial Williamsburg made this day more special because I was able to learn so much more and see where lots of key events towards our independence happened! Here are some pictures of our trip taken by my awesome hubby! 



One of my fave pictures! He is so talented! 

The Governor's Palace 



The workings of Virginia's Independence.

Bad picture of us but it was the only good one from this part of the trip!

I do pray that the wonderful fireworks going on outside our house do not wake up our precious (spunky) little girl! 

Thanks again to all who serve our country!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!