7.19.2011

What's For Dinner?



Cute picture, huh?! So what is for dinner in the Rankin household tonight?! 

Homemade pizza! We do not have much in the house since we will be leaving for vacation soon but I do have items to make a pizza. I have pepper jack cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon (I need to cook first), sauce and onions. I do not know if the onions will make it on the pizza but I do have them. 

I love the Homemade Pizza Recipe from MoneySavingMom.com! It is super easy and delicious! I never thought I would be able to make pizza dough from scratch! Boy was I wrong!  

Well, what are you having for dinner this evening? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!