7.18.2011

The Word for Today!



Psalm 105:4-5 "Look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face always. Remember the wonders He has done, His miracles, and the judgments He pronounced..." 

How quickly I forget that I can not do anything on my own. I need to look daily at the Lord and ask for His strength. Seeking Him daily is a must. And how quickly I forget of the wonderful miracles and wonders He has done. Things in my own life, friends or family and even what I have studied in His word. 

Give me strength Lord to be the best mom, the best wife, the best friend. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!