8.12.2011

Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies


I must start out by saying that this bowl was filled to the top with cookies last night. I am even eating one now. :D A huge hit with my friends and family! 


This recipe is from the small flip cookbook my Nana found in a truck stop a couple of weeks ago. I needed a quick and easy dessert for the Scentsy party (see previous post about that) and I remembered this one! 


Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies (Semi-Homemade)


1 box white cake mix (I used Vanilla Cake mix...paid .58 at Target a few months ago)
1 egg (.10)
1/4 cup light brown sugar (.09)
3/4 cup vegetable oil (I am going to try and use part applesauce and part oil next time- .20)
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (I used chunks...1.78)

Preheat oven to 375 F. Mix first five ingredients. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded tsp. onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes. 

I made my cookies a little bigger so I baked them 12 minutes. I used the Pampered Chef Medium Scoop. It worked perfect! 


Total Cost: $2.75 but I didn't have to go out and buy these things. They were in my pantry! So no extra oop expense! 


Let me know if you try these out! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!