Of course, my mind has been flooded with ideas for projects in our home. We have a list of things we would like and I am trying to figure out how we can make these happen on a small budget.
- Chalkboard paint or contact paper -- for the kitchen wall and maybe the fridge?!
- Glass or white canisters (looking for used or vintage --- for flour, sugar, pasta & rice)
- New or re-purposed furniture in our middle room
- New kitchen dinnerware set to accent our blue plates...looking for greens/whites/browns
- Picture Frame Collage in living room (see previous post for some ideas i am looking at)
- AND MANY MORE!!! HAHA
I need to figure out what our budget for these things are and then go from there. Hopefully I can find some great things at thrift stores or yard sales. I will keep you up to date!
Leave a link to your projects or dream projects!