8.01.2011

FULL OF IDEAS! DIY PROJECTS!!


Of course, my mind has been flooded with ideas for projects in our home. We have a list of things we would like and I am trying to figure out how we can make these happen on a small budget. 

- Chalkboard paint or contact paper -- for the kitchen wall and maybe the fridge?!
- Glass or white canisters (looking for used or vintage --- for flour, sugar, pasta & rice)
- New or re-purposed furniture in our middle room
- New kitchen dinnerware set to accent our blue plates...looking for greens/whites/browns
- Picture Frame Collage in living room (see previous post for some ideas i am looking at)
- AND MANY MORE!!! HAHA 

I need to figure out what our budget for these things are and then go from there. Hopefully I can find some great things at thrift stores or yard sales. I will keep you up to date! 

Leave a link to your projects or dream projects! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!