8.13.2011

Price Matching @ Walmart


A SUCCESS! I am so happy to report that I had no issues at all with this transaction. The cashier even said that she needed to keep up with couponing and that it was so smart! I was happy! 


Here is the breakdown: 


- 4 Trial Size Cascade Packs - .97 used 1.00 PG coupon = FREE + .12 overage! 
- 2 Keri Lotions - 5.97 but PM Wags - .99 used 2.00 coupon = FREE + 2.02 overage!!!!
- 1 Pantene 2 in 1 - 3.78 used FREE coupon (mailbox) = FREE
- 2 Active Yeast - 1.13 no coupon


Subtotal BEFORE coupons and pm = 21.86 


AFTER = $0.12!!!! 


Total OOP: $1.19 or 99% savings!!!! I was So excited! 


How did you do?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!