8.27.2011

Trip to ReStore (Habitat For Humanity)


While I was looking in a coupon book that Nathan found for me (I lost it under my desk), I found a coupon for 50% off one item from ReStore. It expires 8/31 so I decided to head out early this afternoon to see what I could find! 


I looked at everything they had to offer...furniture, paintings, lights, tile, cork flooring, doors, windows, appliances and more! My final stop was the paint section. I thought maybe I could find a color to use for our laundry room but no such luck there. However, I did find two 8 oz paint samples that would work perfectly for a few projects I will be working on. 


I found Ultra White and Espresso Beans! I have a few picture frames and a spice rack that need to be repainted so I knew these would be perfect! I did not use my coupon since they only cost me $1.09! I will try to go back on Tuesday to see if Nathan and I find something else we like. 


I am hoping for either new tile or the cork flooring for our home! That would put that coupon to great use! 


Tell me about your finds at ReStore! I would love to hear them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!