8.31.2011

Update On My To Do List


This is a perfect picture of what I accomplished yesterday! lol I got ready to start my Cinnamon Rolls last night and realized I was missing a main ingredient: BREAD FLOUR! I was also missing  a pack of instant vanilla pudding mix. 

I even needed Bread Flour for the bread that I wanted to make. Thankfully, Nathan did not need a lunch today! And for breakfast he had some of Hailey's blueberry waffles. So I still have time. 

Lesson learned: it is great to have a to do list but it is better when you have you all the items needed to complete the list! lol

I will keep you updated and let you know how I am coming along with my to do list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!