8.16.2011

What's For Dinner This Week?

I am very happy to say that I have started (again) planning out our meals for dinner! I have more options since we have many different cuts of meats! I do have chicken as well but we have been in the mood for some beef! I do not normally buy much of it since it is usually high in price at the stores near us. 


Take a look at what I will be serving:


Monday: Burgers on Homemade Sliced Bread, Grilled Okra and Grilled Potato Fries


Tuesday: Leftover Burgers on Hamburger Buns, Green Beans and Macaroni & Cheese


Wednesday: Burritos, Pinto Beans, Rice and Fresh Veggies (from our garden and our in laws)


Thursday: Leftovers 


Friday: Grilled Chicken Quarters (have an amazing recipe), okra? and baked potatoes


Saturday: Leftovers 


Sunday: My Birthday! 




We used lettuce and okra from our garden yesterday and today's meals! The tomatoes and jalapenos came from Mr. John and Mrs. Joy's garden! It is amazing! I love it! 


We are very thankful for the Lord blessing us so greatly with fresh veggies and the money to buy the beef! 


What's for dinner at your house? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!