8.25.2011

What's for Dinner?!


Tonight for dinner I decided to make some Enchiladas instead of Hot Dogs and Macaroni & Cheese. Definitively a great decision! It was so yummy. And I was so hungry that I forgot to take a picture before we sat down to eat so this is was after. I made a total of 6...2 for me, 2 for Nathan and 2 for Nathan's lunch tomorrow! 


Here is my recipe:


1 lb browned beef 
1 can Mexican corn 
1 can Jalapeno Black Beans 
1 jar Enchilada sauce
1/3 cup shredded cheese
1 1/2 cup brown rice
flour tortillas 




This made enough for 3 different meals...equaling 18 enchiladas! I used 1/3 of the mixture and put the rest in 2 freezer bags! Great for easy meals!


Total Cost Spent: $7.41 or $0.82 per serving! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!