9.27.2011

The Best Cinnamon Rolls EVER!


My goal today was to try out this new recipe (new to me) that I found online. It looked pretty easy since you put everything in the bread machine -- for the dough. I was able to set it and do other things around the house. The dough cycle takes about 90 minutes so you can get a lot done or you can at least watch a few shows on the Food Network. lol 


I do not like cinnamon rolls but Nathan loves them. He has been sick this week with some sinus stuff and has had to work late each night and will for most of the week. So for those reasons, I wanted to make him some yummy goodness. 


You can follow this link for the recipe: Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls


I will tell you...you will LOVE these cinnamon rolls. I love them - I ate one of the large ones. :D The other two were eaten by my friend Cara and her son Jax. We had dinner together tonight. I made homemade spaghetti sauce (used the marinara sauce from the Kitchen Boss on TLC) with shredded zucchini. 


What a wonderful meal with wonderful company. 


Let me know what you think I should try next! I love cooking and baking...especially for other people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!