9.14.2011

Getting my Coupon Binder Organized

This morning I headed over to my husband's parents house to get some laundry done (our washer and dryer are unhooked at our house since we are working on painting the wall behind them). While I am here, I decided to bring along my stack of coupon inserts to see if I could actually cut them out and organize them in my coupon binder. 


So far, I have not really gotten a whole lot done but it is definitely more than when I started. I use The Krazy Coupon Lady's category print outs and when I have all my coupons clipped and organized it is so nice!  


What are some ways you organize your coupons? I would love to hear! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!