9.13.2011

Planning my Shopping Trip

Walmart: 


- Crest Complete Toothpaste (pm-walgreens 2/$2) use $2 off coupon from 9/11 SS = Free plus $2 overage when I buy 2 - Plus I have 8 coupons! 
- Oral-B Glide (pm-walgreens 2/$2) use .75 off coupon = .25 each
- 1 Dawn Soap (pm-walgreens) .99 use $1 off coupon = Free
- 2 bags Earthbound Farm Organic Carrots .88 each use $1 off coupon = Free plus overage


Aldi: 


-creamer
-don't really know what else yet. lol 


Rite Aid: 


- 6 Tylenol Precise 5.99 use (6) $5 off coupons = $5.94 get back $10 Up Rewards
(split up into two transactions)


I love moneymakers! I may even try to see if I can still score some Gain at Walgreens. We shall see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!