9.13.2011

Target School Clerance

This past Sunday after church, we headed over to Target to see if we could find more dishes for our kitchen. Nathan was wanting cereal bowls...the ones we have right now are either too big or two small. 


We did not find dishes but I came across some AMAZING clearance deals on school supplies and baby clothes. I purchased 10 spiral notebooks (1.00), 6 composition notebooks (.80), and clothes - most were 1.12 and a pack of two shirts was 3.50! I was so excited. 


I am going to be heading back tonight after I get off from my part time job. I would like to help out a teacher/friend with some school supplies for next year. What better time to stock up on items when they are on clearance. Pray that there are a lot of notebooks and such left -maybe even cheaper than this past Sunday. We shall see. 


What have you been finding? I would love to hear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!