9.16.2011

Love my Job!


As most of you know, I am a Tastefully Simple consultant and all I have to say is that I LOVE MY JOB! If you are wondering what the picture above is from...I earned this from Tastefully Simple. 


I did not have to pay anything for this! This was from my Indulgence Points I earned from my sales this year. I have wanted a Box Grater for awhile so when I saw that I could get it for free - I was super excited! 


This is just a small item you can earn - there are large items and even trips! I love making my own schedule, working at my own pace, setting my own goals and meeting new friends! 


Check out my website for more information about how to get your own business started! 


www.tastefullysimple.com/web/crankin 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I am thankful you visited my blog today!

I love to read all your comments. Please keep your comments encouraging. Rude comments will be deleted.

Again, thank you!